Shopping for Ejuice? Tips to Guarantee You Make the Best Pick Every Time
Shopping for e-juice can be a pretty daunting task if you are new to vaping. How do you know if the e-liquid you pick is compatible with your device? Also, what nicotine level and VG/PG ratio are suitable? But most important, what flavor do you choose?
In this post, we’ll give you some time-tested tips to ensure that you buy the right e-liquid every time. Although these tips are for beginners, they may be useful even if you are a seasoned vaper.
- Know Your Device: One advice we always give vapers is to learn as much as you can about your device. Not only would this ensure that you can take advantage of its features and enjoy everything it has to offer. It may seem counterintuitive that learning about your device can help you pick an e-juice, but it isn’t. Vaping devices are designed to work with different types of e-liquids. There are sub-ohm tanks for vaping MAX VG e-liquids, pod systems for vaping nic salt vapes, and more. If you know the type of device you have, you can zero-in on the type of e-liquids that is compatible with it. This should be the first step whenever you are shopping for e-juice.
- Understand How VG/PG Ratios Affect Your Vaping Experience: Vegetable glycerin (VG) and propylene glycol (PG) are two of the critical components of e-liquids. The percentage of VG and PG in e-liquids can affect your vaping experience. MAX VG e-liquids tend to be thicker and produce bigger vapor clouds. Also, since VG has a slightly sweet taste, it can have a minor (mostly negligible) effect on the flavor of your e-juice. With that said, MAX VG e-liquids are the most popular on the market today. PG, on the other hand, is not thick, and it tends to accentuate the throat hit that you get from e-liquids. High PG e-liquids are rare, but they exist. High VG e-liquids and those with a VG/PG ratio of 50/50 are not as thick as MAX VG e-liquids. Therefore, they are ideal for vaping with pod devices.
- Nicotine Levels: Unlike cigarettes, e-liquids come with different nicotine levels. This means you can pick the nicotine level that you prefer. There are two types of nicotine used to make e-liquids; freebase nicotine and propylene glycol.
- Freebase nicotine: E-liquids made with freebase nicotine have been a standard for many years. When freebase nicotine is used in e-liquids, the levels are usually 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 18mg of nicotine.
- Nicotine Salts: Over the past few years, nicotine salts e-liquids have become more popular. Nicotine salts is the type of nicotine found in tobacco leaves. Nic salt vapes tend to have a smoother throat hit. In e-liquids with nicotine salts, the nicotine levels are usually 25mg, 35mg, 45mg, 50mg, and 75mg.
If you are unsure about which nicotine level to choose, we suggest you start at a low level and gradually increase the nicotine level until you find the sweet spot that works for you.
When choosing e-liquids, it is essential to keep in mind that some flavors can affect your tanks, particularly plastic tank. Menthol, citrus, and cinnamon e-liquids are known to crack plastic tanks.
- Check out Reviews About the Brand: There are many e-liquid brands in the industry, but not all of them can boast of high-quality products. When you are shopping for e-liquids, do not just buy from any brand. Only choose brands that are known for making premium e-liquids. If you are shopping and find a product you want to buy from an unknown brand, make it a point to read about them and find out what other vapers have to say about the quality of their products before you complete the purchase. Trust me, taking a few minutes to learn about a brand can save you from regretting a purchase. Thankfully, there are many trustworthy brands out there who are transparent about their manufacturing process and the ingredients they use.
- Flavor: E-liquids come in different flavors. No matter your preference, there’s a chance that you’ll find an e-juice flavor out there that will appeal to your palate. There’s no hard rule when it comes to choosing which e-liquid flavor to buy. You need to follow your taste buds. The only suggestion we have is to choose a small bottle (maybe 60ml) if you are trying out an e-juice for the first time. When you are convinced that the flavor is really good, then you can choose a bigger bottle.
At Cheap Ejuice, our goal is to provide vapers with top-shelf e-liquids at bargain prices. We believe that vaping should not be a luxury but a way of life. We have a vast array of e-liquids from almost all of the top brands in the industry. You can get e-liquids for $10 and below at our shop. Are you looking to restock on your supply of e-juices without breaking the bank, head over to our store and start shopping!